Trial Bike Pro from Miniclip.com by Red Lynx
- Trail Bike Pro requires Java Runtime Environment. It will only work with Internet Explorer (untested with Edge).
- Once JRE is installed, you will need to add a secuirty acception for this site.
- Open the Java Control Panel or find "Configure Java" in the start menu. Search for it or nativate All Programs>Java>Configure Java.
- Go to the Secuirty tab, click "Edit Site List..." and add the following acceptions (example):
- Click OK on both menus to close.
- You may be asked to allow Java to run, click yes/run.
How to play:
- Spacebar to start/continue through the menu(s), arrow keys for controls.
- Up - accelerate
- Down - break
- Left - lean back
- Right - lean forward
- If the game is running but not responding to the keyboard, make sure the game window is 'active' by clicking on it (not the black area surrounding it).
- Use the dropdown menus at the top to select your bike and track, click Play.
- Some tracks have multiple levels only accessible once previous level completed (or 2-minute timer expires).
- add Mountain Heights tracks
- fix high score save table so not shared among all tracks
- add download